Cap 1-1/4in Slip

Item #: 30692

Obsolete: No factory suggested replacement available at this time. Please contact our technicians for advice (805) 541-9000 or

This is a cap that can be used to cap off a 1 1/4″ male slip fitting or a 1 1/4″ PVC pipe, either rigid or flexible.  PVC primer and PVC cement should be used to attach this fitting.

SKU: 30692 Categories: , Tag: