30 DAY MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We guarantee your money back if you decide to return any unused part within 30 days unless otherwise stated on a particular part. What this means is that within 30 days of receiving your order, you may return any item in its original, undamaged, and unused condition (unused means that the part was not connected to the spa or hooked up to electricity) for a full refund of the purchase price. This applies to all items except those which indicate on the product description that there are no returns. We do inspect and test all returns thoroughly. Items returned in less than satisfactory condition (original, undamaged, and unused condition) may be subject to a restocking/ repackaging fee of up to 20% at the discretion of Backyardplus.com.
HOW TO RETURN
- Call us for a Return Authorization (RA) number. All returns must have this number to prevent the package from being refused and sent back to the sender.
- When the RA number is issued, you’ll receive an email with return instructions.
When we’ve received and processed the unused, undamaged, and resellable item(s), we will issue a credit to the credit card used for the original purchase for the amount of the item, plus any applicable tax.
DAMAGED OR LOST PACKAGES
Please contact our Customer Care department if your package arrives damaged or appears to be lost. In the event of a lost package, 99% of the time, the package was received by another person living at the address, a neighbor or the carrier attempted to conceal the package so that it was not easily visible for porch pirates. Please verify the shipping address on your email confirmation and contact our Customer Care department (805) 541-9000.
In the event of a damaged package, please contact us immediately so that we may rectify the situation. We may ask for photos so that we can file a claim with the carrier.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
If you need to change or cancel your order, please call Customer Care at (805) 541-9000 as cancellations or changes to an order are not responded to by email. Your order may be canceled as long as it has not yet been forwarded to our warehouse or shipping partners for processing. Please be advised your payment may have already been processed. Therefore, it may take 7 to 10 days for your bank to release funds back to your credit card.
BACKORDERS, SPECIAL ORDERS, & PARTIAL SHIPMENT
Our warehouse orders and receives daily shipments from the manufacturer. If an item that is not a special order (ex: filter lids, equipment doors, etc.) becomes a backordered item, we will notify you as soon as possible to discuss your options. 1.) We can cancel the backordered item and ship the remainder of your order; 2.) We can hold the entire order and ship it once the backordered item becomes available; 3.) In some cases, we may do a partial shipment which will be at the discretion of Backyardplus.com. It is not our policy to partially ship an order, but in some cases we make exceptions. Please contact our Customer Care department to discuss (805) 541-9000. Additional shipping fees may apply.
30 DAY GUARANTEE
In addition to the manufacturer’s warranty, Backyardplus.com offers a guarantee within the first 30 days of your invoice date. If your part is damaged or fails within the first 30 days of your invoice date, we will send out a replacement with a return label and deal directly with the manufacturer so you don’t have to.
1 YEAR PART WARRANTY
We offer a FULL YEAR manufacturer part replacement guarantee on *all Watkins OEM parts we sell (see exceptions below). We will send a replacement for any part that fails under normal use within one year of the invoice date. Once the failed part has been tested and confirmed failed by the factory’s warranty department, we will send a replacement part.
* Spa pillows, exterior wood & synthetic wood, spa filters, light bulbs, and PVC fittings are not warranted but guaranteed to be free of manufacturer defects at the time of delivery. In other words, wear and tear are not covered.
There are two options when processing a warranty:
- Option 1 (fast option): Customer purchases a new part and sends in the failed part. Once we receive confirmation from the factory of the failure, we will issue a refund for the newly purchased part.
- Option 2 (slower option): Send in the failed part to us and we send it to the manufacturer for testing which could take up to 60 days. Once we receive confirmation from the factory of the failure, we can send a replacement to the customer.
In the event the manufacturer rejects the warranty claim, we will contact you with your options. There are two types of rejections: No Failure Found and Damaged/Altered.
- No Failure Found: This means the part has been tested by the manufacturer and no issue was found with the part. The warranty is rejected and the part is sent back to backyardplus.com. At this point, it will be at the discretion of backyardplus.com to receive it back in to inventory or send back to the customer at the customer’s expense. Should backyardplus.com decide to receive it back into inventory, a restocking/repackaging fee of up to 50% of the price of the part may be applied.
- Damaged or Altered: This means the part has been deemed damaged or otherwised altered by the customer, thus voiding the warranty. This is rare, but does happen. In this instance, backyardplus.com will reach out to the customer and inform them of their options. If backyardplus.com sent out a replacement part in good faith and the first part’s warranty claim was rejected for this reason, backyardplus.com may charge the card on file for the replacement part that was sent free of charge.