SAME DAY SHIPPING
All in-stock items will ship on the same day from Backyardplus.com in San Luis Obispo, California, or from one of our network partners when ordered before 1:30 pm West Coast Time (shipping days are M-F). In most cases, any parts not in stock at the time of order will ship within (2) business days or less. We’ll notify you the next business day with an estimated ship date.
BACKORDERS, SPECIAL ORDERS, & PARTIAL SHIPMENT
Our warehouse orders and receives daily shipments from the manufacturer. If an item that is not a special order (ex: filter lids, equipment doors, etc.) becomes a backordered item, we will notify you as soon as possible to discuss your options. 1.) We can cancel the backordered item and ship the remainder of your order; 2.) We can hold the entire order and ship it once the backordered item becomes available; 3.) In some cases, we may do a partial shipment which will be at the discretion of Backyardplus.com. It is not our policy to partially ship an order, but in some cases we make exceptions. Please contact our Customer Care department to discuss (805) 541-9000. Additional shipping fees may apply.
Backyardplus.com uses ships domestically as well as internationally.
Our carriers include:
United States Postal Service (USPS)
United Parcel Service (UPS)
Federal Express (FedEx)
Each carrier offers services that range from standard to expedited. Our online shipping estimator is tied directly to our carriers so you get current shipping rates and estimated dates of arrival (ETA’s) for all carriers available to your postal code.
**Backyardplus.com does not guarantee that your order will arrive as promised by the shipping carrier. If you paid for expedited service, please contact us and we will put in a claim with the carrier. No guarantee refunds are offered for standard shipping services.
RATES & ETA’s
Free standard shipping for orders over $99 (Lower 48 contiguous United States only)
USPS delivers on Saturdays:
- First Class Mail (5-7 business days)
- Priority Mail (1-3 business days)
- Priority Mail International (6-10 business days*)
- Express Mail International (3-5 business days*)
UPS does NOT deliver Saturdays:
- Ground (1-5 business days)
- 3 Day Select (3 business days)
- 2nd Day Air (2 business days)
- Next Day Air (1 business day by 1:30 pm)
- Next Day Air Saver (1 business day by 11:59 pm)
- UPS Standard to Mexico and Canada (2-7 business days*)
- UPS Worldwide Saver (1-2 business days*)
- UPS Worldwide Express (1-3 business days*)
- UPS Worldwide Expedited (2-5 business days*)
- Ground (1-7 business days; Monday through Friday)**NO LONGER OFFERED
- Ground Home Delivery (1-7 business days; 7 days a week)**NO LONGER OFFERED
- 2 Day (2 business days; Monday through Friday)**NO LONGER OFFERED
- Standard Overnight (1 business day by 4:30 pm commercial or by 8:30 pm residential; Monday through Friday)**NO LONGER OFFERED
- Priority Overnight (1 business day by 10:30 am commercial or by 4:30 pm residential; Monday through Friday)**NO LONGER OFFERED
- International Economy (4-6 business days*)
- International Priority (1-3 business days*)
*Depending on the destination and the customs processing
– All orders over $700 are insured and require a signature from the delivery address due to the many disappearing packages from the doorstep. So, a popular option is shipping to a work address.
– NO TAX (unless shipping to CA address)
SHIPPING TO P.O. BOXES
UPS and FedEx cannot ship to P.O. Boxes and must have a physical address in the address field at checkout.
DAMAGED OR LOST PACKAGES
Please contact our Customer Care department if your package arrives damaged or appears to be lost. In the event of a lost package, 99% of the time, the package was received by another person living at the address, a neighbor or the carrier attempted to conceal the package so that it was not easily visible for porch pirates. Please verify the shipping address on your email confirmation and contact our Customer Care department (805) 541-9000.
In the event of a damaged package, please contact us immediately so that we may rectify the situation. We may ask for photos so that we can put in a claim with the carrier.