In this post, we show you how to remove and replace a rotary and directional hydromassage jet on a 1996-2011 Hot Spring, Hot Spot, Solana, and Tiger River Spa. This jet has been redesigned from the “push-in style” to a “screw-in style” shown. This redesign will prevent it from detaching from the holder unexpectedly.
Table of Contents
Step 1. Remove the old rotary or directional hydromassage jet from the jet body by unscrewing it or pulling it straight out.
Step 2. Install the new jet by screwing it into the jet body.
Watch the video here!
Backyard Plus is Here to Help You Be the Hero.
Questions about your spa? Contact us! We are the top Hotspring spa parts retailer on the web.
Call us at (805)541-9000
Text us to receive technical support
- Our Parts Finder which allows you to find exact-match replacements for your hot tub
- Free technical support that will allow you to maintain and repair your own spa accordingly
- Information regarding your products and their usage through our blog posts.
- Tutorials and assistance through our videos
- Follow us on our Facebook page
Our goal here at Backyard Plus is to help save you money by avoiding costly service calls for repairs that you can easily do yourself!