In this post, we show you how to perform a skimmer weir replacement to replace your spa’s skimmer weir, weir key, and weir blade for Hot Spring and Tiger River hot tubs.
Table of Contents
Step 1. Disconnect power from the spa.
Step 2. Drain the spa until the water is below the skimmer.
Step 3. Remove the filters and filter standpipe caps.
Step 4. Remove the skimmer weir by turning and removing the skimmer weir key.
Step 5. Unwrap the new skimmer weir and skimmer weir blade.
Step 6. Assemble the skimmer weir.
Step 7. Insert the skimmer weir bullets into the skimmer weir blade.
Step 8. Install the skimmer weir by aligning the pivot buttons.
Step 9. Install the skimmer weir key.
Step 10. Re-install the filters and the filter standpipe caps.
Watch The Video Here “Skimmer Weir Replacement, Hot Spring and Tiger River Hot Tubs, 71265 and 7126”
Backyard Plus is Here to Help You Be the Hero.
Questions about your spa? Contact us! We are the top Hotspring spa parts retailer on the web.
Call us at (805)541-9000
Text us to receive technical support
- Our Parts Finder which allows you to find exact-match replacements for your hot tub
- Free technical support that will allow you to maintain and repair your own spa accordingly
- Information regarding your products and their usage through our blog posts.
- Tutorials and assistance through our videos
- Follow us on our Facebook page
Our goal here at Backyard Plus is to help save you money by avoiding costly service calls for repairs that you can easily do yourself!