Welcome to Backyardplus! In this post, we show you how to keep your spa water fresh and clear with the Scum Ball Spa Cleanser. The Scum Ball absorbs lotions and oils which can ruin your water chemistry and prematurely clog your spa filters causing a low flow condition.
Step 1. Open the spa cover and remove the filter lid.
Step 2. Place the Scum Ball inside the filter compartment.
Step 3. Replace the Scum Ball after it becomes discolored and starts to fall apart.
Watch the video here! Using the Scum Ball Spa Cleanser to Prolong the Life of your Spa Water and Spa Filters
Questions about your spa? Contact us! We are the top Hotspring spa parts retailer on the web.
Call us at (805)541-9000
Text us to receive technical support
In addition to “Using the Scum Ball Spa Cleanser to Prolong the Life of your Spa Water and Spa Filters” we offer:
- Our Parts Finder which allows you to find exact-match replacements for your hot tub
- Free technical support that will allow you to maintain and repair your own spa accordingly
- Information regarding your products and their usage through our blog posts.
- Tutorials and assistance through our videos
- Follow us on our Facebook page
Our goal here at Backyard Plus is to help save you money by avoiding costly service calls for repairs that you can easily do yourself!