SPAGUARD FILTER CLEANER promotes better filtration and improves water circulation by removing body oils, dirt, grime and scale from all types of spa filters. This lengthens filter cycles and reduces chemical maintenance costs.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Remove filter elements and remove excess debris with garden hose with a pressure nozzle.
- Spray this product directly onto the filter and allow to soak for 15 minute. Light brushing may be required for heavy oil, dirt or scale accumulation. As an alternative, place the cartridge into a solution of 1 part of this product mixed with 3 parts water. Allow to soak for 1 hour.
- Rinse elements clean with maximum garden hose pressure.
- Re- assemble filter and resume normal operation.
- Spa and hot tub filters should be cleaned every 4 to 6 weeks using SPAGUARD FILTER CLEANER.
Reference Numbers: R0313 L42654IOBV1 42654BIO