FRESHWATER Clean Screen pre-filter for start-up and refill
DIRECTIONS FOR FILLING AND TOPPING OFF YOUR SPA:
- Assemble the CLEAN SCREEN pre-filter. Unscrew the red cap identified by the purple flow arrow at the end of the pre-filter. Then attach the flow control valve.
- Attach a hose to the flow control valve. Remove the red cap at the opposite end of the pre-filter.
- Flush water through the CLEAN SCREEN pre-filter. Adjust the valve to customize the flow. The more contaminates in the water, the slower the flow should be. Continue flushing water through the pre-filter until water runs clear. If water is clear to begin with, flush through pre-filter for one minute.
- Once water is completely clear, begin filling your spa through the filter compartment. Note: Never submerge the CLEAN SCREEN pre-filter in the spa.
- Once the spa is full, turn on the hose, turn the flow control valve to the closed position, and disconnect the CLEAN SCREEN pre-filter. Always keep the flow control valve closed and red cap on when the pre-filter is not in use.
Note: The CLEAN SCREEN pre-filter can be reused for up to 5,000 gallons of water, or approximately ten uses.