Welcome to Backyardplus! In this post, we show you how to properly clean and seal your hot tub cover using the 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner and the 303 Aerospace Protectant, which will extend the life of your spa cover and keep it looking new. Before we get started, let’s go over the tools and products you will need.
Table of Contents
Tools you will need:
- Two clean towels
Products you will need:
- 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner
- 303 Aerospace Protectant
Step 1. Spray the entire surface area of the spa cover with the 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner until wet.
Step 2. Wipe it up with a clean towel. For extremely dirty surfaces, increase the soak time.
Step 3. After the surface is completely dry, and out of direct sunlight, spray the entire spa cover with the 303 Aerospace Protectant.
Step 4. Wipe until completely dry with a clean towel. If streaking occurs, too much product has been used. Use a wet towel to remove the excess, and immediately wipe until completely dry.
Watch the video here!
Backyard Plus is Here to Help You Be the Hero.
Questions about your spa? Contact us! We are the top Hotspring spa parts retailer on the web.
Call us at (805)541-9000
Text us to receive technical support
- Our Parts Finder which allows you to find exact-match replacements for your hot tub
- Free technical support that will allow you to maintain and repair your own spa accordingly
- Information regarding your products and their usage through our blog posts.
- Tutorials and assistance through our videos
- Follow us on our Facebook page
Our goal here at Backyard Plus is to help save you money by avoiding costly service calls for repairs that you can easily do yourself!