Welcome to Backyardplus! In this post, we show you how to change the colors in the 74930 Multicolor hot tub LED light that is in your retrofitted Tiger River spa. Before we get started let’s go over the parts you will need.
Parts You Will Need to Change the Color in Your Hot Tub LED Light:
- 74930 Main Multicolor LED light
- 76836 IQ 2020 Eagle 60HZ Control Box
- 76845 Topside Control Panel
Step 1. Press the Mode down button to reach the TOOLS menu.
Step 2. Press the On button to reach TMPLK.
Step 3. Press the Mode down button three times to reach LIGHT.
Step 4. Press the On button to reach DIM 0.
Step 5. Press the Mode down button three times to reach COLOR.
Step 6. Choose the color you want with the On and Off buttons.
Step 7. Press the Mode down button two times to reach EXIT.
Step 8. Press the On button to reach Summer.
Step 9. Press the Mode down button four times to reach EXIT.
Step 10. Press the ON button to reach the spa temperature.
Watch the video here!
Questions about your spa? Contact us! We are the top Hotspring spa parts retailer on the web.
Call us at (805)541-9000
Text us to receive technical support
In addition to “How to Change the Color in the 74930 Multicolor Hot Tub LED Light in a Retrofitted Tiger River Spa,” we offer:
- Our Parts Finder which allows you to find exact-match replacements for your hot tub
- Free technical support that will allow you to maintain and repair your own spa accordingly
- Information regarding your products and their usage through our blog posts.
- Tutorials and assistance through our videos
- Follow us on our Facebook page
Our goal here at Backyard Plus is to help save you money by avoiding costly service calls for repairs that you can easily do yourself!