Welcome to Backyardplus! In this post, we show you hot tub thermostat placement for the Spa High Limit and Temperature Control probes into the thermowell (dry well) on Pre-1995 Hot Spring and Tiger River Spas.
Step 1. Open the equipment door and locate the thermowell (dry well) below the floor of the equipment compartment.
Step 2. Place the Temperature Control sensor into the thermowell as far as it goes until it stops.
Step 3. Place the Spa High Limit probe into the thermowell as far as it goes until it stops.
Watch the video here! “High Limit and Temperature Control Hot Tub Thermostat Placement on Pre-1995 Hot Spring and Tiger River Spas”
Questions about your spa? Contact us! We are the top Hotspring spa parts retailer on the web.
Call us at (805)541-9000
Text us to receive technical support
In addition to “High Limit and Temperature Control Hot Tub Thermostat Placement on Pre-1995 Hot Spring and Tiger River Spas” we offer:
- Our Parts Finder which allows you to find exact-match replacements for your hot tub
- Free technical support that will allow you to maintain and repair your own spa accordingly
- Information regarding your products and their usage through our blog posts.
- Tutorials and assistance through our videos
- Follow us on our Facebook page
Our goal here at Backyard Plus is to help save you money by avoiding costly service calls for repairs that you can easily do yourself!