The 36070 was the first version of the Wavemaster® 7000 jet pump. This was the first 2″ suction and discharge pump used on any Hot Spring model. This pump was used on the Hot Spring 1993-1995 Classic, 1993-1995 Grandee and Sovereign spa models. Please note that the base (stand) on this replacement may have to be swapped out with the stand from your original Wavemaster 7000. This will only be necessary if your compression fittings (unions) do not line up in height with the suction and discharge ports on this replacement pump.
- We assemble this factory obsolete pump and it is pre-configured for 115 volt operation.
- This pump does not have a vent shroud.
- Item 70410, which is reference #16 on this diagram, is now obsolete and unavailable. You will need to use your existing flange if you would like to use this pump as a replacement.
- The power cord used for this assembly is no longer available, you will need to use the power cord from your existing pump.
- Please call our technicians if you have any questions (805) 541-9000.