SPA AND HOT TUB OXIDIZER: This easy to use multi-purpose shock is specifically formulated to destroy eye irritants and reduce unpleasant odors. It is designed to correct most cloudy conditions and restore spa water sparkle. It is compatible with ozone systems. This product enhances water comfort and stabilizes pH. Special ingredients aid the filter in removing small suspended particles to further enhance water clarity.
This product dissolves quickly and completely. No pre-mixing is required. (In water temperatures less than 70 degrees Fahrenheit, brush after application to speed dissolving. Do not allow undissolved material to lie in contact with bleachable surfaces.) This product is pH neutral and usage will not upset spa water balance. May be used with chlorinating, ozone, brominating and ionization systems. It is formulated for use with all types of spa surfaces. DO NOT use in spas sanitized with biguanides. This product is not a sanitizer or algicide. To sanitize your spa or for removal of algae, use the appropriate BioGuard product.
DO NOT mix this product directly with any other shock products or spa chemicals, as violent reactions could occur. This product must be applied from the bottle directly into the spa water. DO NOT pre-dissolve this product.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Test and adjust spa water pH to 7.2-7.6 prior to application of this product.
- Apply product when spa is not in use.
- Apply product at a rate of 3 tablespoons per 500 gallons.
- With pump in operation, apply the entire treatment dosage at one time. Broadcast across waters surface.
- Apply directly to spa water only. Do not add through a skimmer or any automatic dispensing device.
- Add this product at least once a week. Additional applications are recommended after periods of heavy spa-usage, significant rainfall or the appearance of cloudy water.
TEST CHLORINE OR BROMINE LEVEL PRIOR TO RE-ENTRY. DO NOT RE-ENTER SPA UNTIL YOUR TEST KIT READING INDICATES A CHLORINE LEVEL OF 5 PPM OR LESS OR BROMINE LEVEL OF 8 PPM OR LESS.
Reference Numbers: 090903D 42621BIO L42621BIO