SPAGUARD pH INCREASER raises the pH of water in spas and hot tubs. The pH should be maintained at 7.2 to 7.6 (as measured by an accurate test method). A low pH can cause eye irritation, strong chemical odor, rapid sanitizer loss and corrosion of metal in the filtration system.
MEASUREMENT AND DOSING: Use all level measurements. 1 capful = 2 teaspoons; 3 teaspoons = 1 tablespoon.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Use an accurate test method to determine pH.
- Determine the required amount of SPAGUARD pH INCREASER needed to adjust the pH to maintain a reading of 7.2 to 7.6.
- With pump running on high speed, sprinkle the required amount of SPAGUARD pH INCREASER into the spa water and continue running the pump for 30 minutes.
- Retest pH and adjust as necessary.
- A good maintenance habit is to test for acid/alkali demand periodically.
Reference numbers: R1010 L42632BIO 42632BIO