SPAGUARD HOT TUB pH INCREASER raises the pH of water in spas and hot tubs. The pH should be maintained at 7.2 to 7.6 (as measured by an accurate test method). A low pH can cause eye irritation, strong chemical odor, rapid sanitizer loss and corrosion of metal in the filtration system.
MEASUREMENT AND DOSING: Use all level measurements. 1 capful = 2 teaspoons; 3 teaspoons = 1 tablespoon.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Use an accurate test method to determine pH.
- Determine the required amount of SPAGUARD pH INCREASER needed to adjust the pH to maintain a reading of 7.2 to 7.6.
- With pump running on high speed, sprinkle the required amount of SPAGUARD pH INCREASER into the spa water and continue running the pump for 30 minutes.
- Retest pH and adjust as necessary.
- A good maintenance habit is to test for acid/alkali demand periodically.
Reference numbers: R1010 L42632BIO 42632BIO